I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Norman Wang
- University of Hawaii
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Word of mouth from colleagues in Boston. First heard of parts.mit.edu when I attended Drew Endy's talk on virus genome simulation 2004ish, and I've joined because I'm interested in BioBricks in general, and organizing a team for U. Hawaii for iGEM 2008.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.