User:Pascoe J Harvey
- Pascoe J Harvey
- University of Glasgow
(to be updated will start on 1st of october)
I am currently working in the Crop and environmental protection group at the University of Hertfordshire.
- curent, PhD, University of Glasgow
- 2013, BSc, Biological sciences (C100), University of East Anglia (UEA)
- 2010, A-levels, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Synthetic Biology
- zinc finger
- logic gates
- University of Hertfordshire, computational biology and protien structure predictions (June, 2013)
- Institute of Food Reasearch, Role of extracellular DNA in biofilm formation and degredation. (January-March, 2013)
- University of East Anglia, NRP-UEA-Norwich iGEMTeam; Synthetic Biology, quantitative logic and sensors (alumni page) (project page). (June-september, 2012)
- Natural History Meuseum, evolution and taxonomy of rectal morphology of Curculionoidea. (June-september, 2011)
- Rothamstead Reasearch, transmissibility of pathogenic fungi within the genus Rhynchosporium. (August, 2010)
- George Duncan memorial prize "for outstanding achievement throughout the degree programme"
- B.A. Simpson cup for biology.
- Verulam physics prize.