User:Patrick C. Cirino
Revision as of 00:20, 18 December 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Patrick C. Cirino
- University of Houston
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from igem, and I've joined because My lab's research includes synthetic biology and we have developed many protocols that could be added to OWW. I think I had an account while at Penn State (we had an iGEM team) but now I want my grad students to populate OWW with our protocols..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.