- Paulo Kofuji
- University of Minnesota
- Address Department of Neuroscience
- Address 321 Church St SE, 6-145 Jackson Hall
- City, State, Country etc. Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute 1993, PhD (Pharmacology), University of Maryland
- Year, MS, Institute 1988, MS (Physiology), University of São Paulo
- Year, BS, Institute 1986, BS (Biology), University of São Paulo
Role of inwardly rectifying potassium channels for glial cell function Structure and function of intrinsically photosensitive ganglion cells in the mammalian retina.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.