|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:UWTeamlogo.jpg|thumb|right|I'm member of [[University of Warsaw iGEM'08]]
[[Image:UWTeamlogo.jpg|thumb|right|I'm member of [[University of Warsaw iGEM'08 ]]]]
Revision as of 11:20, 1 April 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pawel Krawczyk
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [] at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. I learned about OpenWetWare from form other members of my team, and I've joined because I'm the member of the Warsaw University iGEM 2008 team.
- B. Sc student at Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology, no degree yet
- biology of molecular chaperones (Hsp90)
- epigenetics (RNA silencing)
- fluroescent methods in molecular biology
not yet :)