I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pawel Krawczyk
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [] at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. I learned about OpenWetWare from form other members of my team, and I've joined because I'm the member of the Warsaw University iGEM 2008 team.
- B. Sc student at Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology, no degree yet
- biology of molecular chaperones (Hsp90)
- epigenetics (RNA silencing)
- fluroescent methods in molecular biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.