I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pawel Krawczyk
- Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [| Department of Molecular Biology] at the [| International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology] in Warsaw. I learned about OpenWetWare from form other members of my team, and I've joined because I'm the member of the Warsaw University iGEM 2008 team.
- B. Sc student at Warsaw University, Faculty of Biology, no degree yet
- biology of molecular chaperones (mainly Hsp90)
- epigenetics (RNA silencing)
- fluroescent methods in molecular biology, especially FRET
not yet :)