I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Peng Wang
- Associate Professor
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province
I am a principle investigator, and run a lab at Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences.
- 2008, Doctor of Science, Fudan University
- 2002, Bachelor of Agronomy, South China Agricultural University
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.