I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Peng Wang
- Associate Professor
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province
I am a principle investigator, and run a lab at Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences.
- 2008, Doctor of Science, Fudan University
- 2002, Bachelor of Agronomy, South China Agricultural University
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.
- P Wang, Z Liao, L Guo, W Li, M Chen, Y Pi, Y Gong, X Sun, K Tang (2004) Cloning and functional analysis of a cDNA encoding Ginkgo biloba farnesyl diphosphate synthase. Molecular Cells 18 (2), 150-156.
- P Wang, Z Liang, J Zeng, W Li, X Sun, Z Miao, K Tang (2008) Generation of tobacco lines with widely different reduction in nicotine levels via RNA silencing approaches. Journal of biosciences 33 (2), 177-184.
- P Wang, J Zeng, Z Liang, Z Miao, X Sun, K Tang (2009) Silencing of PMT expression caused a surge of anatabine accumulation in tobacco. Molecular biology reports 36 (8), 2285-2289.