User:Rachel F. Boyce
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rachel F. Boyce
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google searching for open source science resources, and I've joined because I'm part of a group of DIY biology enthusiasts called BOSSLabs (http://bosslab.org/). Right now I'm interested in working with bioluminescent algae and developing protocols for an open-source community biology lab in a semi-public hackerspace..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.