|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[thumb|right|Raghav Ramachandran (an artistic interpretation)]
Revision as of 22:24, 18 March 2008
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
[ColorfulFish-anthias.jpg|thumb|right|Raghav Ramachandran (an artistic interpretation)]
- Raghav Ramachandran
- Johns Hopkins University
- McCoy 317 B
- 3339 ?, N.Charles Street
- Baltimore,MD, 21210
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I worked in the Build-A-Genome Lab at JHU over the Summer of 2007. I learned about OpenWetWare from through other universities that host iGEM teams, and I've joined because to be part of the wiki for the JHU iGEM team 2008.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2010, BS, Biomedical Engineering and Applied Mathematics and Statistics,JHU
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
- Schmidlin T, Kaeberlein M, Kudlow BA, MacKay V, Lockshon D, and Kennedy BK. . pmid:17995956.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.