- Undergrad: James Madison U. Class of 2007, B.S. Biology. Member of the MacDonald Lab.
- Post-Bac: University of New Mexico, funded by the PREP Program 2007-2008. Member of Koch Lab and the Osley Lab.
- Grad (current): Stanford University, Biophysics Program.
- Scientific interests: Single-molecule methods, chromatin, motor proteins
- I'm originally from Cochabamba (making me a Cochabambino, or Cochalo), Bolivia but I grew up in the DC Metropolitan Area (Springfield, VA).
- Non-science stuff that I like: soccer, salsa, Wizards basketball, indie rock.
- This is a pretty boring page, but it'll have to do until I find my permanent lab later this year.
- I'm posting a picture of my brother Toby and a picture of I took while in Cochabamba until I have more interesting stuff to put on here.