User:Renan A. Escalante-Chong
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Renan A. Escalante-Chong
- Centro de Ciencias Genómicas
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare when Pamela Silver mentioned that she had her own site on OpenWetWare. I've joined OWW because I think I could share some ideas for some protocols and I strongly believe in open and free science for everybody..
- 2009, BS, Center for Genomic Sciences
I am a visiting studen in Dr. Anton Enright's lab in Hinxton, UK. We have great fun trying to predict and describe the functions of genes, proteins, regulatory RNAs and their interactions in living organisms.
- Computational Systems Biology
- Functional Genomics of miRNAs
- Developmental Biology