User:Rene M Davis
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rene M Davis
- Arizona State University
- Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a graduate student in the Biological Design program at ASU. I am co-mentored by Dr. Karmella Haynes and Dr. David Nielsen.
- 2017, PhD in Biological Design, Arizona State University
- 2008, BS in Biology, California Institute of Technology
- 2009-2010, Research Associate at The Scripps Research Institute, Dr. Kevin Morris’ lab, Delivery of therapeutic RNA-aptamer constructs to alter HIV expression.
- 2009, Intern at City of Hope, Dr. John Rossi’s lab, Design of siRNAs and DNA constructs for therapeutic use against HIV latency.
- 2004, Lab Tech, Adamson Analytical Labs, Gas and high performance liquid chromatography lab procedures.
- Tutored high school and college students in math and science for eight years.
- Trained undergraduate students in molecular biology lab techniques at Scripps.
- Synthetic Biology
- Metabolic Engineering