I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Reuben Cutfield
- Department of Anatomy and Radiology
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- University of Auckland
- New Zealand
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I have completed my BSc in Biomedical Science majoring in Neuroscience at the University of Auckland. I wish to begin a career in Neuroscience research and take my studies to the post-doctoral level. Next year I will complete a post-graduate diploma in Neurophysiology.
I am conducting a biomedical research project within the field of developmental neurobiology alongside M Hettiarachchi and under supervision by M.F Kubke. The project will take place within the department of Anatomy and Radiology at the University of Auckland. It is to be completed by Feb'11.
Reason for using OpenWetWare
OpenWetWare will be used by my research team as a comprehensive, auto-archiving, electronic lab notebook. The software will allow effortless record keeping, tracking of the contributions of each member/work ethic and instant communication between supervisor and students allowing questions to be answered from anywhere in the world (from a smart-phone) and a direct understanding of the query. A WikiEducator course will also be completed.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.