User:Reza Rezaei Javan
Revision as of 11:24, 19 June 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Reza Rezaei Javan
- University of Surrey
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM and a friend of mine from MIT, and I've joined because My name is Reza and I am a final year Biomedical Science student at University of Surrey in Guildford, UK. I am currently working with HIV and EMCV virus during my placement year in Université Paris Descartes, France. I am the founder of TheBioscientist.com website (also known as Bioscientist.co.uk). I have an extreme interest in Biological Sciences and I would like to share my knowledge and learn more from other same minded people on this website!
Best regards, Reza.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.