I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rima Shah
- Brown University
- 75 Waterman Street, PO Box 3795
- Providence, RI 02192
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the iGEM lab at Brown University. I learned about OpenWetWare from John Cumbers, our iGEM TA, a graduate student at Brown University and current user of this site., and I've joined because As a member of the iGEM team, I would like to keep all of my research notes organized and easily accessible to all members of my team. .
- 2011 Brown University
- Synthetic biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.