I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robert Landick
- University of Wisconsin
- Dept. of Biochemistry
- 1550 Linden Dr. 5441 Microbial Sciences
- Madison, WI 53706
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from web and colleagues (eg, Lars Westblade, Franco Cerrina, Aseem Ansari), and I've joined because Share information on synthetic microbiology research. I'd like to set up a lab web site to let people know what we're doing here at UW (see www.bact.wisc.edu/landick).
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.