I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robert Landick
- University of Wisconsin
- Dept. of Biochemistry
- 1550 Linden Dr. 5441 Microbial Sciences
- Madison, WI 53706
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from web and colleagues (eg, Lars Westblade, Franco Cerrina, Aseem Ansari), and I've joined because Share information on synthetic microbiology research. I'd like to set up a lab web site to let people know what we're doing here at UW (see www.bact.wisc.edu/landick).
- 1983, PhD Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan
- 1975, BS Chemistry, University of Michigan
- Structure/function of RNA polymerase
- Regulation of gene expression
- Microbial synthetic biology
- Vassylyev DG, Vassylyeva MN, Zhang J, Palangat M, Artsimovitch I, and Landick R. . pmid:17581591.
- Toulokhonov I, Zhang J, Palangat M, and Landick R. . pmid:17679091.
leave a comment about a paper here