I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ruud Jorna
- TU Delft
- The Netherlands
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a student Life Science & Technology at the Technical University of Delft and Leiden University. I learned about OpenWetWare at the first iGEM meeting at the TU Delft, and I've joined because I would like to be able to work with and edit OpenWetWare pages as a member of the iGEM team of the TU Delft.
- I will be starting a PhD at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam from November 2008 on.
- November 2008, MSc, University of Leiden (I'm in the final stages of my MSc)
- 2006, BSc, University of Leiden and TU Delft
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.