(Difference between revisions)
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 20:28, 22 January 2013
- Loyola Marymount University
- Junior Biology Major
- Expected Graduation Date: May 2014
- Upper Division Biology and Math Courses:
- Principles of Ecology
- Introduction to probability and Statistics, Methods of Applied Math, BioMathematical Modeling
Career Interests and Goals
- Working as a physician
- Continuing as a professional cricket player for the United States
- Favorite aspect of biology
- My favorite aspects of biology are evolution and human physiology.
- Favorite aspect of Math
- I really enjoy solving problems, especially word problems. Math has always been one of my favorite subjects.
- Worries and concerns with Biomathematical Modeling class
- I am not very worried about the class at the moment. The math so far has been pretty dense, but I have taken four years of computer science, so I am not worried about the computer aspect of the class.
- Anything else for the instructors to know: