(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 10:58, 3 October 2012
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer was used to find out the stiffness and flexibility of each films.(width 5.3 mm)
- DMA of 22,000 film was measured.(without crosslinking)
- DMA of 100,000 film wihout cross-linking will be done next week.
- Following films were cross-linking(kept at 120C for 90min) for DMA.
- 100,000 PVOH
- 22,000 PVOH
- 100,000 PVOH with a drop of HCL
- 22,000 PVOH with H3Po4 and maleic acid
- 22,000 PVOH with H3Po4 with H3PO4.
- After the cross-linking, films became stiffer and their color was not clear as before.
- After the cross-linking, film of 100,000 became dark black.
- DME results and colors of films!PICTURE!
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.