(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:18, 10 October 2012
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Conductivity of PVOH film
- Conductivity of PVOH was measured by using Thermo Scientific and Orion Versa Star.
- The probes were platinium,
- The cell constant for Thermo Scientific was 0.479.
- The cell constant for Orion Versa Star was 0.4663.
- After placing the film between two columns, a solution containing 100 ppm Cl-, 100 ppm Br- and 100 ppm SO4-2(as Na+ salts, in to the left column. Place HPLC water to the right column.
- Initial height for left column is 18.2 cm.
- Initial height for right column is 18.7 cm.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.