< User:Samiye Yaman | Notebook | Lab 581 | 2012 | 10
(Difference between revisions)
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- We were not able to measure the conductivity of clay films as they were very thick and broke while sealing the columns together.
- AAS measurements for Standards of CuSO4, Stock solution of CuSO4 and the filtrates from the filtration was measured.
- 3 films of 22,000 PVOH were prepared by using 0.5 g of PVOH and 7 ml of water. After PVOH was dissolved 1 ml of porphine dihydrogen chloride and 1 ml of gluteraldhyde was addded to each beaker.
- Keep films under the hood for a week.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.