User:Sarah A. Wilson
- Sarah A. Wilson
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 159 Goessmann Laboratory
- 686 N. Pleasant Street
- Amherst, Ma 01003
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am currently a PhD student in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. My work in the Roberts Lab is to use metabolic engineering to increase paclitaxel accumulation in Taxus suspension cultures.
- Expected 2014, PhD in Chemical Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2012, Graduate Certificate in Cellular Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2009, BS in Chemical Engineering at Rowan University
Wilson, S.A. and Roberts, S.C. (2011) Recent advances towards development and commercialization of plant cell culture processes for synthesis of biomolecules. Plant Biotechnology Journal.