I'm a PhD-student at the Waldminghaus lab, which is part of the LOEWE center for Synthetic Microbiology in Marburg, Germany.
- PhD-student at Waldminghaus Lab
- Zentrum für Synthetische Mikrobiologie; Philipps-Universität Marburg
Hans-Meerwein-Str. 6 Mehrzweckgebäude Raum 05C08 35043 Marburg
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My boss told me about OpenWetWare, and I've joined because I would like to join OpenWetWare because I want to gain more knwoledge in the field of my research!.
- Since May 2012 PhD-student at Waldminghaus Lab in Marburg, Germany
- 2006-2011 Study of Biology at Ruhr Universität Bochum, Germany
2010-2011 Master thesis at the department of “General and Molecular Biology“ 2009 Bachelor thesis at department of “General and Molecular Biology"
- DNA replication
- Fluorescence microscopy