I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Saravanan K
- C/o: Prof. Anju Chadha
- Lab No:417, Bioorganic Chemistry Lab
- Department of Biotechnology, IIT Madras
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
I work in the Bioorganic Chemistry laboratory at Dept of Biotechnology, IIT Madras. I learned about OpenWetWare from Internet, and I've joined because To interact with Scientic community for science resources.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.