User:Sean Thomas Smith
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Sean Thomas Smith, The Roslin Institute and R(D)SVS, The University of Edinburgh, Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9PS, United Kingdom
I work in Developmental Biology Dept. of the Roslin Institute at Edinburgh University.
- 2014, PhD, The Roslin Institute, Scotland
- 2009, MS, Universiteit Maastricht, The Netherlands
- 2006, BS, University of Durham, England
- Zinc finger chimera in general
- Zinc finger nucleaes and their applications
- Alternative DNA-binding chimera
- The perfect roast potatoes
I prefer to keep my scientific discoveries to myself :P
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.