- I have an old-school website.
- I have worked in the labs of George Church, William Shih, and Mark Gerstein.
- I was a teaching assistant for Harvard's 2006 iGEM team and Biophysics 101 in 2007.
- email: python -c "print ''.join([chr(ord(c)-3) for c in 'vgrxjodvCidv1kduydug1hgx'])"
- Protocol: λ red-mediated gene replacement
- Scripts I've written for DNA-related tasks.
- Excel spreadsheet to Mediawiki table converter. Uses my table template. Or you can try a fancier converter.
- Read about my experience with Contract M13 phage ssDNA Production.