- I became a biophysics graduate student in autumn 2004.
- I joined the labs of George Church and William Shih in 2005.
- I was a teaching assistant for Harvard's 2006 iGEM team.
- I have a website.
- email: python -c "print ''.join([chr(ord(c)-3) for c in 'vkdzq1grxjodvCjpdlo1frp'])"
- Scripts I've written for DNA-related tasks.
- Convert Excel spreadsheets to Mediawiki tables here. Uses my table template. Or try a fancier converter.
- Read about my experience with Contract M13 phage ssDNA Production.