I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Shay Ravacchioli
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in no labs at Arizona State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From my teacher, Karmella Haynes., and I've joined because My course BME 494: Introduction to Synthetic Biology has an Open Wet Ware page.
- 2015 (expected), BSE Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University
- Computational Molecular Biology
- Neuroprosthetic Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.