(Difference between revisions)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
*My : [[Skatebro:Project08]]
Revision as of 18:30, 6 February 2008
- Ugrad: MIT Class of 2009
- Major: Biological Engineering
- Minors: Management / Latin American Studies
- Concentration: Spanish
- Hometown: Holladay, Utah
- From Pony Club to National Equestrian Competition: Horses, Horses, Horses! I brought my favorite horse Evian with me to MIT: MIT Spectrum article about my riding / MIT Equestrian Team website.
- I enjoy pretty much anything outdoors. I spent the best 3 months of my life on a National Outdoor Leadership NOLS course: backpacking and rock climbing in Arizona followed by sea kayaking and sailing in British Columbia.
- Winter stuff: snowboarding, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling
- I worked in the Endy Lab on MIT's 2006 iGEM team
- Let me know if you want to talk about our project or my experience
- I enjoyed BE lab course 20.109: genome engineering, biophysical signal measurement, expression engineering, and biomaterial engineering
- I am a Department of Homeland Security DHS Scholar
- I am taking Advanced Topics in Synthetic Biology 20.902 co-taught by Drew Endy and Natalie Kuldell
- I am interested in infectious disease research, especially in the study of microbial pathogens and pathophysiology.
- My notes and protocols: Skatebro:Project08