I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sophia Mian
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm in 20.109 at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined for access to the class website.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2008
703 628 3461
smian AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken
7.06 (Cell Biology)
7.02 (General Biology Lab)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Have you taken any of these classes? currently in 7.05 Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Yes Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Wilmer Eye Institute, working with mouse retinal tissue. Biotech lab in high school
Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2006, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.