User:Stanley P. Gill
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Stanley P. Gill
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Year of Graduation
username AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics)
7.06 (Cell Biology)
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)?
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)?
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2014, BS, MIT, Biological Engineering
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.