I am a first year graduate student in the Smolke Lab at Stanford University.
- PhD student in Chemistry, Stanford University
- 2010, BS Biochemistry, University of Maryland, College Park
- 2010, BS Cell Biology and Genetics, University of Maryland, College Park
- Metabolic engineering and synthetic biology
- Protein engineering
- Chemical biology
- DeMuth, P., Hurley, M., Wu, C., Galanie, S., Zachariah, M.R., DeShong, P. 2010. Mesoscale porous silica as drug delivery vehicles: Synthesis, characterization, and pH-sensitive release profiles. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 141, 128-134.
- Acknowledged in Hazelwood, L.A., Free, R.B., Cabrera, D.M., Skinbjerg, M., Sibley, D.R. 2008. Reciprocal Modulation of Function between the D1 and D2 Dopamine Receptors and the Na+,K+-ATPase. Journal of Biological Chemistry 283, 36441-36453.