Sung-Hye H. Grieco
- Suite Manager, Single Cell Fermenter Suite, Centre for Blood Research, University of British Columbia
- Contact info via E-mail
- Lab website:http://cbr.ubc.ca/fermenter.htm
I work in the Centre for Blood Research at University of British Columbia. I learned about OpenWetWare after I attended Pacific Bio Rim Summit meeting at Vancouver in 2008 and listened the inspiring plerary lecture by Dr. Endy Drew about Synthetic Biology, and I've joined because I wanted to share protocols and ideas about sciences and discuss about daily questions for myself and others.. After I joined it, I also realized that I can use this OpenWetWare for live website for communicating with fermenter users for on-going project using OpenWetWare LabNotebook.
- 2005, Post doctoral resesarch, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2003, Post doctoral resesarch, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 2001, PhD. Bioengineering, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- 1997, Ms. Biochemistry, Catholic Medical School, Seoul, Korea
- Small-scale fermentation optimization and process development
- Building up fermentation data base
- Sharing scientific information for trouble shooting and protocal exchanges
- Hao Q, Hong SH, and Maret W. . pmid:17111383.
- Hong SH, Hao Q, and Maret W. . pmid:15911539.
- Hong SH and Maret W. . pmid:12618543.
- Hong S, Toyama M, Maret W, and Murooka Y. . pmid:11162412.
- Hong SH, Gohya M, Ono H, Murakami H, Yamashita M, Hirayama N, and Murooka Y. . pmid:10952009.