Sung-Hye H. Grieco
- Suite Manager, Single Cell Fermenter Suite, Centre for Blood Research, University of British Columbia
- Contact info via E-mail
- Lab website:http://cbr.ubc.ca/fermenter.htm
I work in the Centre for Blood Research at University of British Columbia. I learned about OpenWetWare after I attended Pacific Rim Summit on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioenergy meeting at Vancouver in 2008 September and listened the inspiring plenary lecture by Dr. Endy Drew about Synthetic Biology titled "Can we make Biology Easy to Engineer?" , and I've joined because I wanted to share protocols and ideas about sciences and discuss about daily questions for myself and others.. After I joined it, I also realized that I can use this OpenWetWare for live website for communicating with fermenter users for on-going project using OpenWetWare LabNotebook.
- 2005, Post doctoral resesarch, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2003, Post doctoral resesarch, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 2001, PhD. Bioengineering, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- 1997, Ms. Biochemistry, Catholic Medical School, Seoul, Korea
- Small-scale fermentation optimization and process development
- Building up fermentation data base
- Sharing scientific information for trouble shooting and protocal exchanges
- Hao Q, Hong SH, and Maret W. . pmid:17111383.
- Hong SH, Hao Q, and Maret W. . pmid:15911539.
- Hong SH and Maret W. . pmid:12618543.
- Hong S, Toyama M, Maret W, and Murooka Y. . pmid:11162412.
- Hong SH, Gohya M, Ono H, Murakami H, Yamashita M, Hirayama N, and Murooka Y. . pmid:10952009.