User:Sung W. Lim
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sung W. Lim
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from First exposure was the article in wired magazine. , and I've joined because I want to keep in touch with some of the people who keep a blog here, and possibly help out with some of the labwork once my syn bio studies reach sufficient stage..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Artificial/Synthetic/Minimal cell research.
- Origin of life problem, approaching it from the complexity science point of view
- DIYbio and DIY science in general. Bringing scientific research to the masses!
- Cell to cell signalling system
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.