Department of Bioengineering
Phd student at Imperial College London under the supervision of Prof R.Kitney.
My research project deals with developing robust techniques for the processing of 'difficult' medical images, especially the restoration and segmentation of such images. Of particular interest to me is the development of independent techniques that automatically estimate the most adequate values of their parameters for the set of data they process.
- PhD candidate at Imperial College London
- MS.c In Telecommunications at King's College London
- DEA in Differential Equations (Ordinary and Partial) at ECL/ENS LYON
- Ecole Centrale de LYON (Mathematics Option)
- Diffusion Equations for Image Processing (Especially Non-linear equations)
- Bayesian Decision Theory and Game Theory
- Phd Subject : Medical Image Processing
- Image Restoration
- Feature Extraction