Department of Bioengineering
email: matthieu.bultelle at gmail.com
Phd student at Imperial College London under the supervision of Prof R.Kitney.
My research project deals with developing robust techniques for the processing of 'difficult' medical images, especially the restoration and segmentation of such images. Of particular interest to me is the development of independent techniques that automatically estimate the most adequate values of their parameters for the set of data they process.
- PhD candidate at Imperial College London
- MS.c In Telecommunications at King's College London
- DEA in Differential Equations (Ordinary and Partial) at ECL/ENS LYON
- Ecole Centrale de LYON (Mathematics Option)
- Diffusion Equations for Image Processing (especially non-linear equations)
- Bayesian Decision Theory and Game Theory
- Phd Subject : Medical Image Processing
- Noise (Corruption) Analysis
- Image Restoration
- Feature Extraction
Some of my Current Projects
- Phd Project: Medical Image Processing
- IGEM 2006 : Advising on Dynamic Systems
- SIMILAR  : Leader of the WP10 Segmentation Track
- SIMILAR Database  : Design and Construction of the WP10 Database
Please Go to these pages for more information !!!