User:TIAN Guangnan Richard
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- TIAN Guangnan Richard
- R616 UG Hall1 HKUST
- Clear Water Bay Kowloon Hong Kong
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Having been an iGemmer for 2 months, working randomly on sth random by random. Having pretty poor memory, I would like to create a cell like me.
Currently doing SRP in EPFL Lausanne Switzerland, having fun.
I will be back soon !
Year 1 Biochemistry UG in HKUST
1, DNA replicaiton initiation mechanism and cell cycle control 2, Asymmetrical cell division and spindle positioning 3, Molecular circuit, pattern formation, differentiation and development.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.