I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tatjana Seizova-Cajic
- Faculty of Health SCiences
- The University of Sydney
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2003 PhD, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- 1995 MA, University of Belgrade, former Yugoslavia
- 1990 BPsych(Hons), University of Belgrade
- Vision and proprioception - combination of sensory inputs
- Adaptive processes in proprioception and touch
- Intersensory interactions (vision, proprioception, touch)
- Seizova-Cajic T, Smith J, Taylor J & Gandevia S (2009): Perception of movement extent depends on the previous movement. Experimental Brain Research 195: 167-172.
- Holcombe AO & Seizova-Cajic T (2008) Illusory motion reversals from unambiguous motion with visual, proprioceptive, and tactile stimuli. Vision Research 48, 1743–1757. 
- Seizova-Cajic T, Smith J, Taylor J & Gandevia S (2007): Propriceptive movement illusions due to prolonged stimulation: reversals and aftereffects. PLoS ONE 
- Seizova-Cajic T & Sachtler B (2007) Adaptation of a bimodal integration stage: visual input needed during neck muscle vibration to elicit a motion aftereffect. Experimental Brain Research 181:117–129 
- McIntyre S & Seizova-Cajic T (2007) Neck muscle vibration in full cues affects pointing. Journal of Vision 7(5):9, 1–8, doi:10.1167/7.5.9. 
- Seizova-Cajic T, Sachtler B & Curthoys I (2006) Eye movements cannot explain vibration-induced visual motion and motion aftereffect. Experimental Brain Research. 173 (1), 141-152. 
- Seizova-Cajic T & Gillam B (2006) Biases in judgments of separation and orientation of elements belonging to different clusters. Vision Research, 46 (16), 2525-2534 
- Seizova-Cajic T (2003) The role of relative cues in pointing to objects apparently shifted by slant contrast. Spatial Vision, 16, p. 325-346.
- Stankov L, Seizova-Cajic T & Roberts R (2001) Tactile and kinesthetic perceptual processes within the taxonomy of human cognitive abilities. Intelligence, 29 (1), 1-29.
- Seizova-Cajic T (1998) Size perception by vision and kinesthesia. Perception & Psychophysics, 60 (4), 705-718.
- Seizova T (1995) Visual, tactual, kinesthetic and haptic size perception: Cross-modal matching, LEP report No. 17 (publication from former Yugoslavia)
- Paper1 pmid=6947258
- Paper2 pmid=13718526
// leave a comment about a paper here
- Book1 isbn=0879697164