(Difference between revisions)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 00:42, 3 March 2008
- Tejas Niranjan
- Johns Hopkins University
- 3201 Saint Paul St.
- Unit 317
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Boeke Lab at Johns Hopkins University. I've joined because I am treasurer of Hopkins iGEM.
- 2013-2015, PhD, To Be Determined
- 2008, BS, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Johns Hopkins University
- Protein Structure (Histone DNA Polymerase)
- Chromsatin Structure/Function (Histones)
- Comic-books (very research intensive) ;-)
- Coming to a Science near you.