I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tejas Niranjan
- Johns Hopkins University
- 3201 Saint Paul St.
- Unit 317
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Boeke Lab] at Johns Hopkins University. I've joined because I am treasurer of Hopkins iGEM.
- 2013-2015, PhD, To Be Determined
- 2008, BS, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Johns Hopkins University
- Interest 1: Protein Structure (Histone DNA Polymerase)
- Interest 2: Chromsatin Structure/Function (Histones)
- Interest 3: Comic-books
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.