I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tom Adie
- Imperial College London
- Department of Life Sciences
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a biologist from Imperial, having graduated this year. I hope to stay to do an MRes/PhD in Synthetic Biology. I learned about OpenWetWare from Imperial lectures - Synthetic Biology, and I've joined because Practical classes; I'm now back editing the Wiki for the 2008 Imperial iGEM team, which I also joined because of Synthetic Biology!
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.