I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vaishnavi Ananth
- Microsoft Research India
- Bangalore, India
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an intern at Micrsoft Research India, Bangalore and my current project is developing a high-level programming language for expressing and automating biology protocols. If this sounds interesting to you and if you would like to collaborate or help with validation of the language, do write to me. Below is the abstract of the project that was selected for an oral presentation at the International Workshop on BioDesign Automation 2009, that was held at San Francisco on the 27th of July.
- 2009, MS (Biological Sciences), Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Goa Campus)
- 2009, BE (Computer Science), Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Goa Campus)
- Automation of Biology Protocols
- Cancer Biology
- Cell and molecular biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.