I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vi Nguyen
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Haynes Lab at Arizona State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Haynes, who asked me to sign up so that I can use the OWW notebook, and I became a member of the Haynes Lab at ASU in the fall of 2012.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2012, MS in Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University
- 2011, BS in Biomedical Engineering, minor in Biochemistry, Arizona State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Gencoglu A, Camacho-Alanis F, Nguyen VT, Nakano A, Ros A, and Minerick AR. . pmid:21874654.
From work in Dr. Ros' lab
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.