User:Vincent Rouilly/Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology
Vincent Rouilly (Talk | contribs)
(New page: __NOTOC__ =Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology= For many years, the Molecular Biology and Systems Biology communities are working on data exchange standards to stimulate communi...)
Next diff →
Revision as of 09:32, 5 January 2010
Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology
For many years, the Molecular Biology and Systems Biology communities are working on data exchange standards to stimulate communication and scientific discoveries. The Synthetic Biology community might find useful to evaluate and re-use these standards when applicable.
Vincent 08:32, 5 January 2010 (EST):Feel free to add links, it is a work in progress.
- Fluorescent microscopy
- Flow cytometry
Biological Entity Description
- DNA sequences
Reviews and Publications
- Strömbäck L, Hall D, and Lambrix P. . pmid:17370264.
- Strömbäck L, Jakoniene V, Tan H, and Lambrix P. . pmid:17132622.
- Schilling M, Pfeifer AC, Bohl S, and Klingmüller U. . pmid:18617004.
- Martens L, Palazzi LM, and Hermjakob H. . pmid:18592186.
- Orchard S and Kerrien S. . pmid:20013380.
- Orchard S, Hoogland C, Bairoch A, Eisenacher M, Kraus HJ, and Binz PA. . pmid:19132688.