Revision as of 18:28, 16 May 2009
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Virginia Rich
- University of Arizona
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I had an account at my old MIT lab. This seems like an excellent way to have an easy-to-edit distributed-design lab website. My new lab has no website at all, so I'd like to set this up for them. Thank you!, and I've joined because to set up a lab website for the new lab I am in, the lab of ecologist Scott Saleska.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.