I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vytas Pabedinskas
- University of Arizona, SWES Dept
- Environmental Research Laboratory
- 2601 E Airport Drive
- Tucson, AZ 85756
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [SWES-MEL Lab] at the University of Arizona. I learned about OpenWetWare from Virginia Rich, and I've joined because my advisor told me to. And that it is an effective means to communicate with the lab group our established protocols and to disseminate publications.
- May 2014, MS, Soil Science, University of Arizona, Tucson AZ
- 2008, BS, Plant Biology, Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- 1999, MEd, Secondary Education, University of Illinois, Chicago IL
- 1996, BA, English Literature, University of Illinois, Champaign IL
- Microbial communities affected by heavy metal inputs
- Vermicomposting - controlling human pathogens,
- Biochar - moisture control, nutrient retention, ammonium gas capture in arid soil
- In-vessel composting - graphing moisture, CO2 evolution for a NASA grant
- Sustainable ag issues - Tucson Food Bank home garden program volunteer
Heifer International volunteer
- Science education - Board of Directors, Arizona Association for Environmental Education
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.